Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Second Innings

I was a blogger. Once upon a time. When I was not married, was working for a blue-chip IT firm. Then marriage happened. So the time spent to think reduced. It is but quite natural that since marriage is an "Institution", you have to follow the Institution's rules.

Then came the slump in IT and I was felled. Felled from being what I do best, Consulting. Talking to people, sharing their woes, both workwise and otherwise. Now that I am in the garb of a college professor, I have more time (relatively, speaking in terms of comparision with the IT industry).

I hope to continue writing stories. Hope to write out all the pain and the sufferings, joy and happiness that I have encountered.

To take off from where I left, I am posting all my earlier short stories and articles in this blog. If you happen to read them, please leave a note to my mail id. venkatachalam.subramanian at gmail dot com.

I shall be happy to hear from you. Your words, comments and criticism will help me think about what I had written. That would make me change, both the writing style to produce a better article next time around or to change myself, thus learning from experience.

No comments: